Monday, April 9, 2012

BLAH BLAH

Hello thur. My name is Popo, and I am America's Next Top Model Monster.

Nice intro huh?

It's been weeks, and I'm glad it didn't reach months before I checked my blog.

As you can see (hear, smell, eat), I used to have white skin. Not Snow White white, but normal white which other girls envy (HAHAHAHA. No). AHA. At least I have something to be proud of. BUT ALAS, my reign has ended for my white skin has left me. Sadly, IDGAF. IT'S SUMMER BABY.

But wait, there's more!

This April, is... *suspense* *suspense* *Zeus's fence* *suspense*... A month of bitches, oh wait, BEACHES, pools, etc.

We just went to Batangas (City in the Philippines where there are numerous beaches and resorts) yesterday, and we ate marshmallows by the sea, looked at the stars at night, and played Lazer Tag. Yes, I was having these thoughts while we were in Batangas. Of course, we were enjoying the Summer Sun,  It's kind of a yearly thing. My family and I go to the same beach every year. Surprisingly, this year we went to a different beach, THE ONE NEXT TO IT. Oh, mommy.

I'm so random today.

And next week, we also have plans that involve swimming, and adventures. Sooooo, uhh, yeah. Blogging Frenzy.


Thanks for the new follower, stay beautiful.
28 days 'til my birthday.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment