Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's official...

I'm an actual high school graduate. WUUUUUUT.
Good thing was,  I wasn't that nervous *insert sarcastic laugh here*, downside, it's kinda...sad. When grad was about to end,  I *sniff* cried. I'm one of the few who actually cried. I don't know why I cried. I know we'll still see each other during our college lives, but it's still different. We won't see each other almost everyday, complain about stuff, you know, typical classroom antics. I can't imagine a school year without them because I've been with most of them for a long, long, loooooong time.  We have this bond that keeps us together, through thick and thin, good and bad, salty and spicy. We may have our fights, but we overcome them because of this bond. THEY'RE MY FRIENDS, MY SECOND FAMILY, AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER (or is it just me?)

And so you could hate our school more, WE DON'T HAVE TOGAS.

So let me summarize my graduation last night:
Graduation March, Proclamation of Graduates, yadi-yada, then awarding and speech time. Our school sucks (like you didn't know that), each and every one of us has to have our own speeches. At first, I wasn't that nervous because my surname starts with "S until I realized I was next. (kdsjfkdsbgfkjdsgkjddgdfkj <-- my mind during panic mode) Surprisingly, when I got on stage, I wasn't nervous. But I did ad lib my speech since I forgot most of it. (A kid with Alzheimer. JUST KIDDING. ) I also hated my strap (in my dress) because it keeps falling off my shoulder. Stupid strap. After everyone had their speeches, it was time to sing our Alma Matter song. T'was kinda funny, no one was actually singing it joyfully. Then, we have... ten-tenenen... a Graduation Program. (Yay for our school... *straight face*) The boys danced, then we danced. FUN FACT: I was dancing like a rock. I didn't move much. I don't need to show my awesome dance skills to everyone *sarcastic laugh* mehehehe. Next up was a song from our band (they're very awesome, sound system wasn't). Then, we sang our composed song. Wait, correction, THEY sang the composed song, me and a very awesome classmate played the violin. The bad part was... WE PLAYED IN FRONT, and not beside the band. I just don't like playing in front of a lot of people, okay? After that, the tears started building up, then boom, I was crying. One look at their happy faces, it was just so beautiful. Everyone was hugging, picture-taking by the time the program ended. I wish I hugged them all, but I didn't. (DUH..)


"High school's the best, enjoy it, live it."

PS: I wish him best luck next school year.

SENIORS 2012 FOREVER AND EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment