Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Rainy Evening

It's rare for me to post consecutive blog posts. Consider yourself lucky. I'm blogging using my phone, hope that makes everything better.

So, it's really really cold, and I like it. With this kind of weather (gloomy, cold and rainy), I feel calm. I don't think about stuff that stress me out. Due dates, crushes, what to eat, blah all of them. So what if I cram after this? I'm used to it. It's really just a nice feeling. Since school started, I haven't felt like this. The feeling's like finding a cute puppy and cuddling with it. Aww, now I want a cute puppy. I wish everyday could be like this. Relaxing and calm. But nooooooo, school had to get in the way. One day, I'll hit you with a truck that's for sure!

On the downside, most of my plans were cancelled due to the rain. There's always a next week, year, century.

Weeee, short blog post is short. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment