Monday, July 23, 2012

Tanjoubi Omeditou!

I'm gonna let my otaku side out just this time. Bear with me.

It's July 23, 2012, soooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE UCHIHA (my love so sweet. :">)

I've been greeting him all day, and he's not even real! *gasps* How dare I say that. BEING WEIRD AT ITS BEST. (I've been watching too much NigaHiga)

So anyway, uhm, I just really love this character... I MEAN MAN! He's like the reason I started watching anime. Oh wait, Dragon Ball Z was the reason. I'm getting confused. Whatever, he's the reason why I started watching Naruto! Then after that, the nerdy me turned into a geek. I don't mind.

So, point being, he's my favorite anime character of all time. I get irritated when he's shipped with girls. I'd rather go for NaruSasu (yes, yes.) And, he's mine...imaginatively.

So, I know everyone has this admiration over a character/actor/rabbit/performer , and it's part of being us, right? If you don't have one, you're too normal. *shivers*

Asdfgjkl third consecutive ajbskakad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment