Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The day has finally come.

Tomorrow's our graduation. LIKE SERIOUSLY, TIME FLIES SO FAST. I remember the times where I first started in highschool, I was like "4 years is long enough, I can manage that." But now, I'm starting to regret what I said that day. Honestly, a few weeks ago, I didn't care about graduation. I was like chillin' and stuff. I wasn't sad, happy, but I was hungry. Heck, I wasn't even excited. I only felt the tension of graduation last night. It's gonna be hard leaving my friends, but the school can set itself on fire because I couldn't care less.

I've spent almost 12 years in that hell, oh, I mean school. I grew up there. I did almost all my "first's" there. My first speech, first fight, first crush, first ugly bitchass friend who happens to be very friendly, and many more. I can still remember the time, back in 2nd grade, I felt so badass because I brought my phone to school, even if we weren't allowed to. When the teacher caught me, I told her that I accidentally threw it inside my bag, then I cried. I was so hardcore back in the day. Good times, good times.

It's kind of hard to believe, but I was quiet back in the day too. I don't know, maybe I wasn't the talkative type, but I'm as childish as I was back then. I'm not smart too, just globe (If you don't laugh, bleh) Judge me, idgaf...that much.

I just feel like reminiscing.
Well, see ya.

PS: I'm writing this post using my iPhone. I'm as lazy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment